Be part of a rapidly growing, well-respected and established organisation in QLD, Leading Provider of rehab, seniors and disability services on the Sunshine Coast, Well-organised Service Coordinator team, supporting a skilled clinical team.
Smart Solutions Rehab Group was established in 2015 and is a Sunshine Coast locally owned and operated company dedicated to providing quality and efficient allied health services. We provide services locally on the Sunshine Coast as well as in Brisbane and the Wide Bay Area. Our team consists of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Allied Health Assistants and more. We are a creative, motivated and enthusiastic team dedicated to continuous improvement, evidence based practice and energized by supporting individuals with a range of conditions between 16 100+ years to reach their goals.
We deliver services both onsite in our well-appointed clinic, in home and via telehealth.
Based on the Sunshine Coast, this position will be responsible for supporting the NDIS and Community Service Coordinators and providing a high level of administrative support to the clinical team. Responsibilities will include answering the phone, data entry in our practice software, confirming appointments, assisting with scheduling of clinician calendars, and supporting NDIS participants and Community aged care clients. The ability to effectively manage high volumes of email traffic and phone calls is an absolute must, as is the ability to juggle multiple tasks and providing excellent customer service.
This position would suit someone with strong experience in a fast-paced administrative or program coordination role. Applicants who have previous experience with NDIS funding and/or have worked within the Allied Health sector will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and customer service skills
- High level of computer literacy and typing skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of other software packages
- A team-player, with capacity to work autonomously where required
- A fast learner
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Competitive pay rate
- Assistance with professional development
- Salary sacrifice available
- Celebration of personal milestones
- Monthly social opportunities and events coordinated by our events team
- Great team culture and working in a supportive team environment
For further information please see.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience working in the Allied Health Sector
- How many years' experience do you have in an administrative role
- Have you had experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Do you have any experience in scheduling
- Do you have customer service experience
- Are you highly proficient in MS Office and have a high level of typing skills
- What's your expected annual base salary
Become part of a rapidly growing organisation that is well-respected, established and leaders in the field of Allied Health.