DION LEE is looking for a Digital Content Administrator to join the Sydney based Ecommerce team. This role will support the Brand Manager and Ecommerce Manager, working closely to develop and facilitate ecommerce content graphics, images and other adhoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the e-commerce landscape, trends and platforms with a strong pulse on creative content and graphic skills.
- Management of photographic e-commerce assets and image library
- Oversee the image editing process, including retouching and resizing
- Write, edit and publish product descriptions in-line with the brand voice
- Ensure speed to site with product uploads in-line with the marketing calendar
- Compile brand look books, catalogues and other presentation decks
- Maintain an extensive digital and physical collection sample archive
- Report to the Retail and Online Brand Manager and support with ad-hoc projects
- Bachelors degree in a related field,
- Strong working knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Prior experience in e-commerce and graphic design, and/or with a luxury fashion/lifestyle brand favourable but not required,
- Elevated eye for design, layout, luxury fashion aesthetic and ability to adhere to brand guidelines,
- Strong communication skills and a sense of professionalism and flexibility when receiving constructive criticism and requested edits,
- Experience with CMS and website content optimization SEO and SEM, advantageous but not essential,
- A high level of digital literacy and information technology skill,
- Accurate, detail oriented and well organized, and
- Comfortable with busy, repetitive workflow.