Young, tenacious, innovative salesperson to qualify quality leads. Build relationships with Architects and gather the information that is relevant to projects. You need to have a sales drive and passion for the products. If you are fanatical about selling and want a place to grow and advance, get in touch today.
The Company: With almost 30 years' experience in the industry, Fairview is the supplier of choice for aesthetically pleasing and safe faade products to the construction industry.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, Fairview works proactively with architects, builders, engineers and installation contractors to deliver industry-leading faade cladding solutions. With one of the largest stock holdings in Australia, Fairview is growing rapidly and is recognised as the leading supplier of prefinished faade products to the commercial construction market. Learn more at www.fv.com.au
We are offering the right candidate the following benefits of working at Fairview:
1. Top-quality internal/external training.
2. Professional development opportunities
3. Opportunities for career advancement.
4. Competitive salary
The position: As an Architectural Project Research, you provide critical information and knowledge to our internal sales team. Working closely with a field representative, whilst based internally, you will build strong relationships with architects and builders by listens carefully and understanding there needs and wants. You will also gather quality information regarding projects
- Opportunity Pipeline call project stakeholders to gather information and qualify leads: deliver an agreed amount of high quality, qualified leads to the Sales Team. This role will be responsible for confirming product specifications, timing, scope and colour requirements and recording the relevant information in Salesforce before being passed to the Project Sales Team.
- Architect Contact In conjunction with a Fairview Architect Representative establish contact with the project architect, arrange meetings, develops (or maintains) the relationship and seeks regular updates on project status and product design decisions.
- Internal Teamwork This role will work closely with the Project Sales and Architectural Representative teams for their territory. They will task them with activities such as contacting architects and builders to advise of project and product potential.
- Information This role is responsible for gathering information on projects, architects, builders, competitors and the market and reporting it back through the relevant systems for analysis and action.
- Education This role is required to have good technical knowledge of our products and will be required to use this knowledge to both make recommendations and educate architects as part of the sales process.
The Right Candidate:
This job requires an individual who:
1. Is competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented.
2. Tackles projects and situations with tenacity.
3. Enjoys overcoming objections/resistance and achieving goals in the face of obstacles.
4. Is independent, persistent and decisive.
5. Has a sense of urgency to get things done quickly.
6. Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
7. Is friendly, sociable and outgoing.
8. Is a good communicator, has a positive outlook.
9. Is passionate about personal and career development
10. Is a team player
Please note applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
Availability to work from Melbourne, Sydney or Lithgow.
How to apply: Please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.