Atomic 212 began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to deliver SMARTER, FASTER, ACCOUNTABLE Media solutions for our clients.
Atomic 212 is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and trading, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
Theres an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212, its the relentless pursuit of why. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
Data and performance are embedded in the Atomic 212 DNA with a bespoke planning process designed to deliver business results. As is an innate need to be curious, fuelled by the ambition to understand the ever-changing world around us ensuring that we always have a point of view.
AcT with Bravery
Make it Happen
Role & Responsibilities
Working with the Media Reconciliation Manager and within a small finance team you will be assisting with month-end closing process, payment runs and general reporting, learn job cost and media suspense reconciliation processes.
- Assist with quarterly bank audit documents
- Complete supplier statements and reconciliations within a timely manner
- Assist with monthly bank documents/requirements, provide supplier invoices
- Assist with requirements for media month end
- Follow up and complete media queries in a timely manner
- Manage supplier queries
- Reconcile media payables
- Look after [email protected] email box
- Assist with ad hoc tasks in the finance department as requested
- As a team member of the Atomic212 group, demonstrate the highest possible standards of professional and personal conduct, both as an individual and as part of a team, and commit to regular engagement in personal, professional and team development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a media agency ideally or publisher where you would be reconciling accounts and overseeing invoicing
- Accounting degree/ working towards degree
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the square
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships at middle and senior levels
- Reconciliation skills
- The ability to work autonomously to fulfil duties
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Experience with industry tools and technologies
- Familiar with G Suite ie Google drive and Mac literate.
Apply with a tailored cover letter and your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director, outlining why you would like to work with Atomic212 and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.
Salary range for this position is $50-60k inc super commensurate with experience.