Opportunity to join a highly successful business with an award winning team!, Monday to Friday, no weekends & a monthly RDO!, We are part of the Motoco Group and an equal opportunity employer..
Audi Centre Townsville has recently earned Dealer of The Year for 2019 (4th time in 5 years). We are part of the Motoco Group and an equal opportunity employer.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful business with an experienced & award winning team!
Monday to Friday, no weekends & a monthly RDO!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, reliable and self-motivated team player providing great customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming customers into Service Reception
- Providing an exceptional Customer Experience and Customer Rapport
- Scheduling appointments for service and repair
- Effective Communication on technical information and repair progression to customers and workshop
- Providing quotations, advising on Audi products and services
- Handling customer queries or complaints in a professional manner and ensure prompt action
- Preparing invoices & closing repair orders efficiently
- Customer follow up calls
- Achieving monthly KPI's, Sales and CEM targets
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Service Advisor or similar customer service role is a must.
- A thorough knowledge of automotive service and repair
- Emphasis on core processes, quality work, & great customer service
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good computer literacy & MS Office skills
- A current Qld Drivers Licence
- Previous Audi experience would be advantageous, though not essential.
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfil this position please apply confidentially via the link or email your application to our Service Manager.
Townsville & Northern QLD
Trades & Services