Event management focus (virtual and face to face), Are you a wizard with webinar platforms e.g. Zoom and Go To Training, Health sector, work from home initially.
Are you an event management superstar who loves organising, learning and development, and can handle a fast-paced environment with a smile
At Murray City Country Coast (MCCC) GP Training we are passionate about our mission of enhancing community health and well-being through leadership in general practice education, training, research and development. As a Regional Training Organisation, we offer specialist training for qualified doctors pursuing a career in general practice medicine.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent event coordination skills (both virtual and face to face) and exposure to the education or medical sectors to join our friendly and supportive team. This (fixed term) full-time position is well suited to an individual looking to develop their career in event management and customer service and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
The position will be responsible for coordinating and managing workshops, helping us to deliver exceptional training and undertaking a range of administration tasks to support this. Many of these workshops are currently virtual due to COVID-19 impacts, however our program delivery remains focused and MCCC continues to provide services during this time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage workshops for registrars, supervisors, practice managers and medical educators
- Support the Education Development and Delivery Team and Medical Educators in each region to implement the Education Program to registrars
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all stakeholders including Registrars, Medical Educators, Practices, and Operations staff
- Perform administrative functions as required including tracking attendance, reporting, and responding to stakeholder enquiries.
Professionally you will have:
- Familiarity and confidence in using webinar platforms (Zoom, GoToTraining), Learning Management Systems (preferably Moodle)
- Proven time management and organisational skills having organised events in a virtual and face to face environment, with competing priorities
- Ability to work efficiently, demonstrating high level skills in:
- advanced Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- written/verbal communication
- problem solving
- planning and organising
- Experience in general administrative tasks such as reporting, responding to enquiries, and preparing stakeholder communications.
Tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience in a similar role over a number of years would be a distinct advantage.
Demonstrated event management experience within the education or medical sector is highly desirable.
More about the position
Due to COVID-19 this position will initially be undertaken remotely however we are seeking applicants who can operate from our Parkville office when restrictions are eased.
This is a fixed term (six months - full time) contract position to March 2021.
Excellent salary packaging options are available.
MCCC GP Training is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply:
Submit via SEEK your Cover Letter, Resume and Statement addressing the Essential Selection Criteria (contained in the Position Description).
For further information or to discuss this opportunity please contact Nicole Licciardo, Team Manager Operations
Applications close 5.00 pm Monday 7 September