Australian owned and run business, Great Salary Package, Fire Alarm industry leader.
Fire Alarm Technical Support / Programmer
FireSense is a specialist supplier of Electronic Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Rated cabling products to Installers. We are a dynamic, fast growing, independently owned business.
Our continued growth has created a new There is a new and exciting opportunity for a Fire Alarm Technical Support/Programmer to work from Port Melbourne branch.
Reporting to the VIC Branch Manager, the ideal candidate will join our team and will help to support our customer needs and assist with technical enquiries.
This position would suit an aspiring computer/electrically minded person.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Technical Field Support/Phone Support
(Fire Alarms, EWIS & Aspirated Detection)
- In house Programming (Fire Alarms)
- Data Entry (Fire Alarms)
- Fire Alarm Graphics System design and support
A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and AUTOCAD would be advantageous.
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Strong interest and knowledge of computers
- High level of accuracy in processing of data entry
- Knowledge of electrical theory and fault finding
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to learn and ability to work unsupervised
- A clear and polite telephone manner
- Permanent Australian residents only
A generous salary package including superannuation, car allowance and mobile will be offered based on experience and credentials.*
Full product training will be provided.
Position is available for immediate start.
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Trades & Services