About the Business
Wideline Windows and Doors is a privately owned Australian company with over 49 years experience in the manufacturing of Aluminium and Timber Windows and Doors based on the Central Coast.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced person to fill the role of a Sales Co-ordinator / Estimator working full time from our Tuggerah Office, Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.00pm.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Quote from Builders Plans.
- Order and Coordinate Delivery of product.
- Arrange product Services.
- Coordinate and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Assist customers with products knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- Strong ability to coordinate and communicate with customers.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Eye for detail and capacity to complete set tasks in a timely manner.
- A strong work ethic and demonstrate initiative.
- Able to work unsupervised and be a team player.
- Eagerness to help-out when required and willingness to learn new things / acquire new skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- Good computer skills for estimating.
The successful applicant will possess a strong commitment to customer service, eye for detail and the ability for reading house plans.
Experience with Softech V6 estimating software and Building industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential, as this is a very busy and hands on role.
You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing and must have contactable work references.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right applicant.
The position start date is ASAP.
Gosford & Central Coast