- Create a professional and positive first impression for all patients and visitors
- Work for Australia’s’ Leading Private Health Care Provider
- Utilise your Medical Administration experience to grow your career across our National Network
We are seeking a customer focused administrative professional to join our team as a Billing Liaison Officer in this Permanent Full Time opportunity based at North Shore Private Hospital
About the Role
This opportunity will see you join our team in a recently established centralised Billing Hub based at North Shore Private Hospital.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective coordination of the billing and associated administrative functions of your assigned hospitals. This will see you liaise and communicate directly with patients, health funds, doctors, hospital administration and hospitals management regarding patient account and payment enquiries.
As a key point of contact for our patients and their families you will strive to deliver an exceptional customer service experience for all in line with our Ramsay Core Values.
To succeed in this role, you will have prior administrative and stakeholder management experience, preferably from within the health care industry. You will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills which enable you to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
You will be an organised individual with the ability to effectively carry out your responsibilities in a timely manner and meet strict deadlines. The ability to work in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision is a must as is the ability to maintain patient confidentiality, ensure attention to detail and demonstrate accurate data entry skills.
You will also bring:
- Proven experience in administration, preferably in the Health Industry.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience with banking and reconciliation of petty cash (desirable)
- Knowledge on health funds contracts and Medicare (desirable).
- Experience in Meditech or other patient management/billing software (desirable).
About the Organisation
Ramsay Health Care is a global health care company with a reputation for operating high-quality services and delivering excellent patient care. Established in Sydney, Australia, in 1964, Ramsay Health Care has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more. [link removed]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 06th September 2020 at 11:55pm