Work with a team of highly motivated professionals, Great workplace culture.
Pinion Advisory is a newly merged entity between Macquarie Franklin, Rural Directions and Sunraysia Environmental, creating valuable outcomes for farmers, industry and agribusiness.
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced administration assistant to join our team.
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and timely administration support to consultants within Pinion Advisory, and is located at our Clare, SA office.
- General reception duties such as answering phones and greeting clients
- Consultant support
- Typing and filing
- Harvest arbitrage support
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to ask and learn
Please quote Job ID PAHR97 in any communication.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 18 September.
York Peninsula & Clare Valley
Administration & Office Support