About the business
Topline Garages and Sheds are a successful local business established over 20 years ago. We are a busy, close knit team with a fantastic office and display village in Kearsley.
Under new ownership we are looking for an energetic and professional customer service and sales coordinator.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic person who loves talking to clients and working outdoors on site visits approx 50% of the time.
Someone who is keen to work hard and earn more money! Essentially this is a sales role and the more sales you make the more $$$ bonus you'll earn.
Your main role is servicing our clients to provide them with an exceptional customer service experience throughout the entire sales process from quote to after install.
- Answering phones
- Manage store and stock
- Customer sales both in person and via phone/e-mail
- Garage and shed sales quotes through online computer system
- Customer service follow up
- Dealing with suppliers, installers and council
- Site Visits: garage/shed sites (residential, industrial and rural) - this involves visiting properties and measuring out sites to be ready for installation
- Sales process from start to finish
- Data entry
- Maintaining and managing the customer database
- Administrative controls/tracking of customer orders
- General administrative duties
Benefits and perks
We're looking for someone who's in it for the long haul. This is a fantastic and growing company with training and progression opportunities for the right person.
If you're hungry to earn more money - this role is for you! The more sales you make the bigger the bonus $$$ you'll receive!
This isn't just a desk job - it's a great opportunity to get out and about on site visits for half of your day.
Put your previous sales/ building/ construction/ tradie experience to good use.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must :
- Be well presented
- Hold a current drivers license
- Own your own car (that is suitable to be driven on dirt or unsealed rural roads sometimes)
- Be physically fit to be able to attend uneven job sites and access and measure out shed sites etc.
Please note that due to the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter