Collaborating within a fast-paced and high performing team!, A great opportunity to work for an Industry Leading Company, Making parking dreams come true.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Westfield Kotara is located six kilometres from the Newcastle CBD. The centre is well served by road, bus and rail links and caters to a trade area population of nearly 400,000. Home to the only full-line David Jones department store in Newcastle, the centre is defined by a strong fashion focus and has a Kmart, Target, Coles and Woolworths as well as a broad mix of retailers which includes approximately 280 specialty stores. An 8-screen Event Cinema complex flows out to a rooftop dining and entertainment precinct.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres and as such, the role of a Car Park Attendant is critical to our success.
As a Car Park Attendant at Westfield Kotara, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our living centres.
We are currently searching for casual Car Park Attendants for our team.
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience within the centre
- Provide a seamless and safe parking experience for all of our customers
- Maintain car park equipment in a good condition and working order
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and risks in an appropriate and timely manner, as well as providing analytic insights using car park data
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve of the parking journey
- Ensure all enquires are attended to in a professional and timely manner and escalated when required.
- Maintain a high level of presentation throughout the car park.
What will set you apart from the rest
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will have:
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a car parking or retail environment
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic roster
- A valid full drivers’ license (to operate the company buggy) is required
What sets us apart from the rest
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!