We invite you to join our friendly team in a office support role. Working with the leadership group providing exceptional service and showing enthusiasm for success, You must be very much a team player, with a professional manner. This position has scope for future growth and can be tailored around school hours if required.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
* A positive and helpful attitude and a high level of attention to detail.
* Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent
* Proven time management and organisational skills.
* Professional telephone technique.
* A positive helpful attitude and be able to work in a team enviroment.
* Strong typing and computer skills, with office knowledge and experience.
* Professional presentation and a tidy work area
Duties and Responsibilities
* Data Entry
* Reception and Customer Support
* Team Support
* Maintain tidy reception area.
07/09/2020$0Tamworth & North West NSW1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file