Are you an experienced Client Success Professional looking for your next challenge If yes, read on!
You Legal is a South Australian based NewLaw firm, we are passionate about serving our clients across Australia online.
What we do:
We pride ourselves on offering a different type of legal service, one which considers the clients needs and comes up with a solution that is forward thinking and innovative.
Our Culture and Vision:
We dont have fancy titles or corner offices, but what we do have is a strong vision and purpose to protect our clients. The way in which people access and engage legal services is changing and we are a part of that change. The way that legal services are marketed is changing, and we are aiming to be in front of the pack.
Our focus is on service and solutions, not just the bottom line. We contribute to the community via various initiatives such as B1G1; this is a core part of who we are, and we encourage this in our staff also.
Whats in It For You
Youll get a variety in the work you do, working together with our international team. We have a high energy, positive and externally focused culture. We work hard, and we find it rewarding and enjoyable. We work around our lives, not the other way around, we recognise that a happy team member is a productive one.
You will be working closely with the Principal to delight our clients. So, if you are looking for a role where you can embark on a new, exciting and rewarding path and are committed to providing exceptional service then this may be the role for you.
Who Are We looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Co-Ordinator to support our head office team. This is a part-time role that reports directly to our Principal, flexibility around hours is possible. Our head office is in Flinders Street, Adelaide.
- Understanding of sales management.
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under limited supervision using initiative and judgement.
- Technology native: ability to complete tasks or research how to complete tasks without support in common computing systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, Chrome etc)
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and deal appropriately with confidential matters
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to determine, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform duties accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong organisational, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and planning skills
- (Desirable) Qualifications: Bachelors degree
Experience or ability to quickly develop skills in:
- Understanding of the professional services landscape.
- Understanding of the legal industry and its current trends.
- Previous experience in law practice an advantage.
You Legal is committed to honouring diversity on our team, within our clients and within our community. We value and respect all types of diversity including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and abilities. We believe that a diverse workplace makes our business stronger. We especially invite diverse candidates to apply.
How to join our team
Awesome - please send an email by 30 September 2020 (keep in mind we will begin interviewing potential candidates immediately so we highly recommend applying as soon as possible) with the following details:
Step #1: Take the DISC assessment here
Step #2: Respond to this posting with:
Your assessment results from step #1 (required) & #2 Your CV
A 1 - 2 minute video about why we should hire you
Write the word scooter in the subject line (so we know youre paying attention)