WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR / FORKLIFT DRIVER
- FULL TIME - MONDAY TO SATURDAY
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to be responsible for the daily operations, logistics and goods allocation in our fencing supply factory in Mortdale.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will supervisor a medium sized warehouse with a dedicated fast moving team, to ensure we get our orders packed and loaded to our customers in a timely and efficient manner.
About the role:
Main duties of this position include:
- packing and processing orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Ensure on time customer delivery
- Allocate duties to warehouse staff
- Maintaining a safe and clean warehouse and grounds
- Liasing with Sales and Service departments
- Ensuring work and processes are carried out in a safe and productive WHS policy
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A naturally hands-on person who is reliable and organized with the ability to prioritise and supervise team work flow.
- Supervisor experience at least 2 years
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and motivation capabilities
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- A positive can do attitude and ambition to excel
- Be capable of physical work, including some heavy lifting at times
- Australian Drivers Licence Manual
- Current Forklift Licence min 3 years experience