Reception / Admin Superstar Wanted!
Hi! We're Central Coast Carpet One & Blinds also trading as Central Coast Blinds & Shutters, a family run small business specialising in all types of flooring and window furnishings, we are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Receptionist/ Admin Superstar to join our company! If you're fun, energetic and want an opportunity to earn fantastic money at an amazing company, then keep reading!
A little bit about us
Carpet One is a co-operative and one of the worlds largest retail floor covering groups. This means we have huge buying power and we pass the savings on to our customers.
All of our stores offer a large range of carpet, timber, vinyl and laminate. Plus each individual store has the flexibility to offer additional products and services like tiles,rugs and window fashions.
We pride ourselves in customer service and exceeding customer expectations. We do not advertise therefore 90% of our work is through repeat customers or recommendations.
Window furnishings has always been a big part of our success as we use to manufacture our own blinds right here on the Central Coast.
A little bit about the role
On a daily basis you'll be talking to the general public, but also commercial clients so it's important to have a versatile and adaptive communication style.
You'll be working out of our Showroom in West Gosford on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW, with the rest of our team.
In this role, you'll be expected to:
- Return calls promptly
- Data entry
- General Admin duties
- Answer calls promptly
- Book appointments in Outlook software
The Recruitment Process
If you've liked what you've read so far, and think that we could be a match, here's what to do next:
1. Send us a copy of your resume, BUT instead of a cover letter, we'd love a 2-3 minute video of you introducing yourself and telling us why you think you'd be fit for the role. Don't stress about it, don't do a million takes, just be natural and be yourself!
2. We will get in touch with you and let you know if we would like you to come and meet us at our showroom and talk a bit more about the role. This will be a short, 10 minute 'meet and greet'.
3. A more in-depth interview is the third stage of our process, which is where we really knuckle down and talk specifics by this stage we will know enough about each other to be able to go through the requirements of the job in detail.
4. If all goes well, you could become one of our newest team members!
We thank all applicants and advise only applicants that make the shortlist will be contacted for an interview.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.