Professional Membership Association, Melbourne based [current work from home], Full time Fixed term 12 months.
- Professional Membership Association
- Melbourne based [current work from home]
- Full time fixed term 12 months
The Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) is the professional representative body of social workers in Australia, with more than 12,000 members. AASW sets the benchmarks for professional education and practice in social work and have a strong voice on matters of social justice, human rights and issues that impact upon the quality of life of all Australians.
Reporting to the Manager Education & Training, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new digital learning resources (video/audio) for employees or AASW members as required, including scripting, coaching, production, post edit and deployment;
- Editing and maintaining currency of existing video-based learning to include updated information, presentation and quality audio;
- Developing audio only/podcast resources including scripting, coaching, production, recording, post edit and deployment; and
- Providing project management and reporting for all digital resources.
This position will support an exciting phase for the Education and Learning department by way of building and leading the development of a range of digital learning initiatives for our members.
Key position responsibilities:
For this hands on role, your key responsibilities will include, but is not limited to the following:
Development of digital learning resources
- Design, develop and maintain a range of digital learning and instructional resources, self-paced, instructor-led, and blended training and assessment materials. Resources include interactives, animations, podcasts and micro-learning videos as well as e-Learning storyboards, modules and materials using a range of visual and instructional design approaches and learning design principles to develop engaging and impactful digital learning content.
- Project manage the development of digital learning content, from concept to final product, including scoping, planning and delivery of digital learning materials, ensuring they are delivered and deployed accurately, on time and budget.
Stakeholder management and engagement
- Liaise and collaborate with subject matter experts to scope and identify learning and capability requirements and to develop bespoke activities, assessments and scripts, and create clear, concise and accurate digital learning content and validate it to meet business needs.
- Provide coaching and tips for video/audio presenters to ensure the learning resources are engaging and effective
- Ensure approval processes and milestones are in place and managed for concept, scripting and delivery of the digital learning product
Deployment, resource management and continuous improvement
- End-to-end documented and actioned project management including film shoots, recording, equipment-hire, talent coordination and obtaining appropriate approvals
- Ensure digital learning resources are efficiently and effectively published through distribution channels and maintain a robust records management system of resources and content developed for version control.
- Evaluate all digital learning resources for continuous improvement
Refer to the position description for a detailed list of responsibilities.
Key selection criteria:
- Proven advanced video and audio production skills
- Professional experience of at least 5 years
- Tertiary qualification in media production and/or related
- Experience in planning, development, delivery and evaluation of learning content
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive approach
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality
- Proven research, planning, analysis and organisational skills
- Demonstrated success in the timely delivery and monitoring of initiatives and projects
- Ability to take responsibility, work collaboratively and drive continuous improvement
- Proven effective and contemporary approaches to instructional design, digital learning and adult learning principles
- Strong and clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills
- Strong focus on customer experience
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
The AASW is committed to equal opportunities in employment and embraces diversity and inclusion in its workforce. We encourage applications from culturally and ethnically diverse communities, particularly those underrepresented in the social work profession including the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a disability.
Please send us your rsum and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria listed above. If you do not respond to the selection criteria, your application may not be considered.
Applications close 18 September 2020.