Casual Workshop Assistant for Trailer Sales Yard in Townsville.
About the business:
Victorian Trailers is Australia's largest trailer manufacturer producing over 300 units a week.
With over 35 years in business we have come to be the most reputable trailer company in the country.
We thrive on building quality trailers and customer satisfaction and believe everybody deserves the right trailer for the right price!
We are experiencing growth at the moment, and have opened several new stores, which is why we are looking to recruit new employees.
About the role:
We are looking for an accountable individual to assist in the operation of our store in Townsville.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- preparing the trailers for sale, which may require spray painting, wiring lights, welding, bleeding brakes, fitting hubs and wheels etc.
- operating forklift to load and unload trailer deliveries
- maintain a neat and tidy sales yard
- assist the store manager with sales, which includes incoming phone calls, emails, customer service, placing orders for trailers, parts and accessories.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- physically fit
- mechanically minded
- forklift experience
- hands on and attention to details
- great work ethics and reliable
preferably you will have some customer service experience and computer literate.
Benefits and perks:
We provide training of trailer-related knowledge.
Varied and interesting work.
Work for a large company with a reputable brand name.
Competitive hourly rate.
If you think you're suitable, please click apply!
Please include a brief covering letter detailing any relevant experience or personal attributes you possess that would make you an ideal candidate for this position.
Thank you and good luck.