Fast paced, high volume customer service contact centre environment, Develop and motivate a high performing team of leaders, Granville location / Weekend availability essential.
Every day we create amazing experiences for millions of Australians – and we can’t do it without our customer-facing teams. Our industry is fast-moving and challenging, but that’s what makes it so exciting. As part of our contact centre team, you’re the go-to for our customers.
So, you’ll be a fast problem-solver and always put them first. And, while you’re making a difference, we’ll help you grow your career in a flexible environment where you can be yourself. Together, we believe anything is possible. Are you ready to make it happen
This is a key senior leadership role reporting to the Customer Service Centre Manager within the Tabcorp Customer Serviced Centre (CSC). This role is responsible for the development of a high-performance culture within the Customer Service Centre delivering excellence against all key people, business, and customer business objectives and KPIs.
This as an opportunity to join a collaborative, innovative and forward-thinking Senior Management Team to lead and inspire your team to deliver exceptional customer service, and drive results. You will engage, motivate, and develop a high performing team of leaders to focus on improving employee experience and ensure the CSC delivers excellent Customer Led service against all required targets/goals. You will lead by example and provide guidance across compliance and regulatory requirements. The Tabcorp Customer Service Centre is a fast paced, high-volume Contact Centre environment delivering a culture of high service standards.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be accountable for;
- Overseeing and leading the daily operations of the Customer Service Centre
- Developing a high performing leadership team to ensure the CSC delivers excellent Customer Led service
- Achieve organisational and customer objectives and delivering performance against customer centric service targets/KPI’s
- Utilise metrics and analytics to make data-driven decisions that improve the customer experience
- Drive short term and long-term resourcing needs of the CSC while reducing costs and maximise productivity and effectiveness against budget requirements
- Have good financial understanding of working within budget requirements to reduce costs and/or increase productivity
- Drive continual improvement through a robust Quality Framework to deliver best practice consistent and compliant service delivery
What you’ll bring
The successful candidate will have proven success in a fast paced, high volume customer service contact centre environment. You will have worked in a similar role and have high-level understanding of contact centre performance metrics and management to drive high performance against budget requirements. Demonstrated previous experience leading a high performing customer service team, in conjunction with your stakeholder management and influencing skills, will be key to success in this role. Happy to work Saturdays. Week-ends.
- Must have proven experience managing an OMNI channel contact centre
- Current experience working within a senior leadership team
- Extensive experience leading a large complex Inbound and Outbound team
- Proven engagement, collaboration, and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership skills
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.