About the role....
Maxim Office Group is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their Sales team to drive Sales growth mostly via telephone/Zoom and some Face to Face interaction. This opportunity will suit someone who is energetic and a self-starter as the role will require significant autonomy.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales within an allocated territory / customer base through sound strategic planning and sales excellence to achieve the budgeted sales and sales growth strategy within agreed timeframes, always ensuring customer needs and expectations are exceeded.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Developing growth strategies and plans for given territory
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients - approx 190 schools
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Presenting business proposals
- Identifying customer needs
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Record activities in CRM
- Attend weekly Sales Meeting
This great opportunity would suit someone proactive, driven and who is passionate about Australian Education, if you fit the below we would love to hear from you!
- A minimum of 12 months demonstrable Sales experience/TeleSales
- Proven experience in devising and implementing successful sales strategies and vision to meet our strategic goals
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A strategic approach to researching key target markets and new opportunities with a results-driven focus
- Strong time-management skills
- Proficient knowledge of IT and Microsoft office package (word, excel, outlook)and Virtual Communication platforms such as Zoom
Maxim Office Group is a dynamic family company with a happy team spirit and hard work philosophy.
Maxim's Why is 'Inspiring Brilliance' in the classroom. We are not just another stationery supplier, but have an underlying belief, that we are here to facilitate brilliance in Australian schools. To inspire brilliance, students and teachers require quality products, delivered on-time, to the right spot within the school.
Maxim supplies Schools across South-Eastern Australia with paper, stationery and STEM products and has a great reputation for its 'Back To School' service.
Our Core Values are - Customers For Life, Promises Fulfilled, Success through Accountability and Lead with Enthusiasm
Phone and laptop
Option to work from home office part time, travel regularly to clients in a 300km radius, flexible hours
On the job training from Industry experienced staff
Be part of a quickly evolving industry developing tomorrows future generation