Recruitment Select are proudly recruiting for a national manufacturing & distribution company based in Shepparton, who manufacure brands such as White King, Country life, Jiffy etc.
We currently have the opportunity for a young & enthusiastic candidate join and support their manufacturing team as an Apprentice Mechanical Maintenance Fitter. Commencing Late 2020 Nov/Dec, you will learn all aspects of mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment such as Fitting & Turning, electro pneumatics, machine fault finding, preventative maintenance and fabrication.
A commitment to both on the job and TAFE based training will be offered with the goal of achieving formal trade qualifications in Certificate 3 Engineering Mechanical over the term of the apprenticeship. In return you will have the opportunity to explore career pathways and ongoing development.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following attributes:
- A passion to learn on and off the job.
- The ability to commit to a multi-year Mechanical Engineering course.
- Developed literacy and numeracy aptitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
You will also possess the following qualities
- A friendly, polite and approachable manner.
- Solid communication skills.
- Be able to show initiative and a high attention to detail.
- Be open to gaining experience in all facets of the trade.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly respected employer in the region.
Please note: Due to COVID19, Recruitment Select are only accepting online/emailed applications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
07/09/2020$0Shepparton & Goulburn Valley1 Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file