Exciting opportunity for a secure career in a company experiencing planned positive growth.
Have you been looking for a role that values your contribution and skills as an experienced landscaper We may have the role for you. Are you a strong, resilient person with initiative and good work ethic Keep reading
Let me explain about our company
We at Shape and Form have built our reputation based on providing excellent landscaping and construction service to our clients residential projects for many years. Due to our proven results, we are winning more work and we need some more good people.
This is a new role for someone looking to build on their career as an experienced landscaper. The role is for an immediate start.
Your skills, attitude, and outlook on life:
If this role is right for you, you'll be a good communicator and relate well to clients and your co-workers.
You'll have high personal standards and be self-motivated.
You'll be the kind of person who can think on their feet, use initiative and problem solve as issues crop up, but also be prepared to ask for advice and help as the need arises.
A bit about the role we're looking to fill
This is a full-time secure role where you can expect variety of work, clients and locations, where youll:
- Construct full landscape projects from a blank canvas to fully completed gardens.
- Work mainly in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, but occasionally work in the west or down on the Peninsula.
Your skills and experience:
- Have completed a trade qualification in Landscaping.
- 3+ years hard landscaping experience (excavation, building retaining walls, laying paving, concreting etc.)
- Soft landscaping skills (planting trees and plants, laying turf, spreading soil and irrigation)
- Familiar with basic OH&S.
- Bobcat experience a bonus but not essential.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Youre always looking to make sure things are just right for our clients
If you believe this is you, please forward your resume and a covering letter
Although we thank all applicants applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.