Leader Security is a leading provider of Security Services in the ACT & Surrounding Regions. We pride ourselves on our flexibility to adapt to our clients needs, as well as the ability to assist our clients in providing multi-faceted service contracts in the areas of security manpower and electronic security solutions.
We are currently taking applications for the role of Security Technician and are interested in hearing from suitably qualified applicants who are disciplined, have excellent customer service skills, strong attention to detail and quality workmanship.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a people focused security organisation, and to work with some of the most advanced security technologies available, we would like to hear from you.
Benefits include a competitive wage structure, phone, laptop, ongoing training including national accredited qualifications, flexible leave and a positive, people focused working environment.
The Security Technician will be responsible for theInstallation, commissioning and service of various security technology, incorporating alarm, CCTV and access control systems.
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience working within the electronic security service industry.
The successful applicant will require the necessary qualifications and licenses (ACT & NSW) to undertake the following tasks:
- Installing & servicing a wide range of alarms/security systems, CCTV systems, intercom systems, access control and integrated systems.
- Providing preventative maintenance for both alarm & CCTV systems.
- Liaising with key customers on technical and service matters.
- Working with and cooperating with other technical and administrative staff to ensure jobs are completed from start to finish.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all clients at all times.
- Demonstrating ability to work unsupervised with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict timelines.
- Following policies & procedures.
- Completing paperwork/editable PDF forms accurately and on time.
- Experience in Aroflo would be an advantage.
It is essential that the applicants must have (or have the ability to obtain):
- ACT Security Licence
- Relevant qualification in Technical Security
- Australian Citizenship/Australian Birth Certificate
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Cabling Licence
- Working with Vulnerable People Card
Experience in the below would be advantageous:
- Technical Security installations and programming
- Trade skills, such as the use of hand tools and power tools etc
- Familiarity with computers and data networks
- National police check (within last 12 months or ability to obtain)
- The ability to learn new concepts and quickly adapt to them ensuring customer satisfaction with both product and service
- The ability to work unsupervised and possess a high level of problem-solving skills
Experience with the following systems a distinct advantage:
Ideally, candidates will be able to supply with application (or obtain), the below:
- Relevant Technical Security Qualifications
- ACT Security Licence
- Drivers Licence
Preferred/Willing to obtain:
- National Police Check
- NSW Security Licence
- NSW Competency Card
- Asbestos Awareness Card
- White Card
- Cablers Licence
- Security Clearances (as/when required)
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Working in Confined Spaces Certificate
Please send you resume by 30 September 2020.
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted
Leader Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.