- Dedicated SMSF Specialist
- Well established multidisciplinary firm
- Gold Coast or Brisbane based
- Market leading technology
We are looking for a passionate SMSF Accountant with the right mix of experience, talent and drive who is motivated to meet deadlines, tenacious and passionate about delivering high quality client services.
You could be a Graduate with great technical aptitude, an Intermediate Accountant looking for a new opportunity or a seasoned Senior Accountant with strong SMSF experience who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
What its like to work here
Intello is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quill Group Services Pty Ltd and was launched in 2014 under the name Superfund Wholesale. The name changed to Intello in 2017. Our multidisciplinary firm is well known for being a market leader with innovative technology solutions providing clients with expert service in Accounting, Financial Planning, Superannuation and Insurance. Headquartered in the beautiful Gold Coast and with offices in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Adelaide this role can be based in either our Gold Coast or Brisbane office.
We have a great team environment with a friendly, service-oriented culture that promotes innovation and is driven by our values to be Insatiably Positive, Absolutely Accountable and Passionate Advocates.
Ideally, you will have a degree in accounting with experience in public practice accounting and for the Intermediate and Senior Accountants, solid experience in the SMSF space. Being an accredited SMSF Specialist Advisor is highly regarded, but not a deal breaker.
You exhibit strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills coupled with a proven ability to multitask and shift your focus across tasks as required.
You have great interpersonal communication skills with a passion for providing quality service to your clients by demonstrating an inquisitive nature to deliver solutions and provide a holistic service.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing practical compliance based activity and maintaining strong business relationships with the specialist advisers we work with
- Produce a consistent high standard of work that meets all regulatory and legislative requirements and follow our internal procedures
- Efficient and independent preparation of SMSF financial statements, annual returns and all other SMSF compliance requirements for a significant client base
- Playing an active part in our business-wide focus on continuous improvement
- Deliver client centric and holistic services to our diverse portfolio of clients
- Possess an extremely good understanding of SMSF accounting principles
- Experience with cloud based SMSF administration software such as Class Super (preferred)
How to Apply
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and want to join a dynamic group of people who are client focused and ambitious about achieving great outcomes, then please apply now!
Please email your confidential application including a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the team and CV.