National Customer Care Department, Full time position.
The Company Sealy of Australia is a wholly Australian-owned licensee of the worlds largest bedding manufacturer. Established in 1923 and leaders in the premium bedding market, Sealy is continually leading product development and innovation across the globe.
With Sealys continued success and growth, there is now an exciting opportunity to join a market leading brand at its National office in a dynamic and challenging role.
Based at Sealys National Head Office in Brisbane, a vacancy exists for a Customer Care Representative in our Customer Care Department. Sealy Customer Care resolves all issues involving our retailers and consumers, through liaison with our Factories, Sales and Administration Departments.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Answering phones professionally
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Handle, investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Processing orders, forms and applications
- Research required information using available resources
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Meet key performance indications
This position requires a high performing professional, working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Critical to this role will be the ability to manage and resolve customer enquiries and concerns in a friendly, timely and professional manner. We are looking for long term personnel who are interested in growth opportunities, personal development and being part of the Sealy family.
The successful applicant must have strong communication skills, complemented by a minimum of 12 months inbound call centre experience in a customer facing, fast paced environment. Only applicants who have the demonstrated ability to provide the skills required will be considered.
The applicant will also need to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- High level of Verbal & written communication skills along with IT competency
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and team work
- Stress tolerance
The position will also provide great opportunities for long-term career advancement, as it develops problem solving and decision making abilities through exposure to all facets of the company. So, if you are highly motivated, have excellent customer relationship skills and the ability to learn new skills as well as become an integral part of a fast paced customer service team, please forward your application to:
Applications close by: Friday 18th September 2020
(To be considered for this role Applicants must have inbound call centre experience)
No agencies please.