Join a fast growing, dynamic company, Be part of a business building brighter futures for companies and communities, A varied role with opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
About us: At Invigor Wellbeing (formally Hart Wellbeing) our mission is to ensure Australians are empowered and inspired to take better care of their mind and physical wellbeing.
We work with businesses, government agencies and communities to help Australians embrace a better approach to their mind health. We work to unite employers with employees by building a shared Culture of Care throughout their organisation.
We deliver a range of programs and offerings including The Mind Health Program, Rural Wellbeing Events and Presentations/Workshops.
Our business philosophy is built around our signature tool, Lifeback Trackers 4 Steps to Better Mind Health which is available online to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Our Why: To grow a commercially viable organisation focussed on providing the necessary resources for businesses and individuals to achieve their mind and physical wellbeing goals.
The opportunity: We are currently recruiting for, a dynamic full time Administration & Programs Manager, looking to utilise their skills to help build the administrative capacity of the business. You will ensure the smooth delivery of all products and services in a way which exceeds all clients expectations.
- Providing administrative support to the Invigor Team
- Managing the delivery and co-ordination of all programs, products and events
- Updating and managing the company CRM (Insightly)
- Using Xero to manage the financial aspects of the business, including payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Liaising with the marketing team to maintain and update the website/social media platforms
About you: You will have:
- Previous experience in an Administration role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with Xero or previous bookkeeping experience
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- The ability to work well both individually and in a team
- Great multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Good technological skills
- Experience in digital platforms like Zoom and Teams (desirable)
- Previous experience delivering programs and/or managing/organising events (desirable)
Perks and Benefits: We offer:
- A positive Culture of Care
- Ongoing training and development
- A supportive and energetic team environment
- Onsite parking
- A competitive remuneration package
If you are looking to join a fast growing, diverse, South Australian business delivering to local, national and international clients apply now!
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in the role.
Applications close 5:00pm Wednesday the 9th September 2020
This position is available to commence immediately.
At Invigor Wellbeing we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates difference and is committed to providing an inclusive workplace culture for all.