Based in Hobarts CBD, this is a permanent part time position of 32 hours a week reporting to the Managing Director. Youll be responsible for lots of stuff, like:
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage and process weekly payroll.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Support end of month processes.
- Other general office administration/reception duties as required.
The role is supported by an external bookkeeper.
We are a full-service advertising agency, communication consultancy and publisher of three community newspapers.
For close to 45 years, Cor Comms has been trusted to provide carefully tailored communication and marketing solutions for our clients, their objectives and importantly, their budget.
Vision, research, strategy and creativity flow seamlessly through our team to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Our values of passion, excellence and trust make us a happy and healthy team who look after each other and our clients.
We are on a transformation journey with growth in our sights.
As the ideal candidate, youll be fun to be around, able to juggle multiple tasks during busy peaks and have a good attention to detail.
Youll also possess the following:
- A high proficiency in Xero and Microsoft Excel.
- A familiarity in job management software.
- Experience working in a small business and be happy to pitch in to work as part of a team.
- Highly adaptable nature.
- Strong customer focus.
Closing Monday 14 September 9am.