Pivac Engineering is a well-established WA Steel Fabrication business - supplying fabricated steel to both the Commercial and Residential sectors.
We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Machinist.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Be highly motivated
- Adhere to Pivac's Safety Management System
- Be able to work as part of our team and alone
- Be committed to continuous improvement.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Steel Bandsaw Experience
- Experience with Voortman Angle Cutting Line Machines
- CNC experience is desirable.
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings.
- Be computer literate.
- Capability of reviewing technical problems in details.
- A Team Approach.
This role will also demand flexibility and a can-do attitude. Successful applicants will be highly motivated, have good communication skills, keen to work and flexible to change.
Immediate start available.
If you would like to join a strong team and possess all the attributes required to fulfil this role,
Pivac Engineering enjoys a Non-Smoking Working Environment.
NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted - Thank You.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics