Fantastic promotion prospects and career development., Flexible Work From Home., Friendly, close-knit, supportive and extremely driven team..
Qi Wealth is a leading accounting and financial services company based in Sydney.
This is a permanent full-time position aimed at professional intermediate accountants who are driven to succeed.
Whats in it for you:
- Flexible Work From Home.
- Beautiful work space in the CBD.
- Friendly, close-knit, supportive and extremely driven team.
- Direct partner interaction.
- Fantastic promotion prospects and career development.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 4+ years' experience dealing with SMSF and individuals, small businesses and trusts.
- Good understanding of SMSF accounting principles.
- Proficient at Class or BGL Simple Fund, XERO and Microsoft Excel.
- Near completion or commenced your CA or CPA studies
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess the following attributes;
- Excellent communication both written and verbal English.
- An inquisitive mind and dedicated to learning.
- Strong Taxation and Accounting knowledge.
- Dedicated to helping people and solving problems.
- Have full working rights in Australia.
You will have proven experience to execute the below:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Meet deadlines and efficiently manage workflow.
- Efficient and independent preparation of SMSF financial statements, annual returns and all other SMSF compliance requirements.
- Prepare and analyse financial statements & tax returns and provide tax advice for individuals/sole traders, SMEs and trusts.
- Prepare BAS /IAS returns, FBT returns, PAYG withholding variation application for all entities.
- Prepare clients accounting books including Xero (essential) or MYOB (nice to have).
How to apply:
We will only accept applications which include the below attachments:
- A cover letter explaining how you meet the above criteria, and why you believe you are a great fit for the role.
- A copy of your University transcripts, demonstrating a minimum credit average.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications, we will only be contacting short listed candidates.
Applications close at 5:00pm on Friday 11th September 2020.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs