Be part of an organisation with a strong mission and purpose, Fast paced role in a dynamic and growing business, Great opportunity for an Agency recruiter looking to move internal.
What's in it for you
If you're looking for an organization with a strong mission and purpose, this is it. This role is newly created and provides the opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive team, working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You'll have the opportunity to be part of a business that is experiencing exponential growth, with a number of exciting new initiatives on the horizon.
About the business:
Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family-run and our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select our staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
About the role:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the recruitment team to help identify talent, with a key focus on early education
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive talent acquisition strategies
- Responsibility for being point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Growing current candidate database
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in internal databases
- Onboarding of new employees
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Development of candidate initiatives such as marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
- Advertising and shortlisting
- Qualifying candidates
- Compiling candidate summaries
Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This role would be well suited to someone who has spent a number of years working within an Agency environment and is looking to make a move internal. Alternatively, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in an internal recruitment or talent acquisition capacity, managing a high volume of recruitment on a daily basis.
Previous experience in casual pooling or temp recruitment would be advantageous, prior experience in early education, ideal.
It's essential that you're a team player, with a passion for delivering an excellent Candidate experience. You'll be an expert at managing competing tasks, building strong, genuine relationships, and have a solutions-focused approach to all that you do.