Do you have a Change and Project management background, Utilise your expertise to directly contribute to continued success & growth, Work for a supportive company in a collaborative environment.
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working from home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.
- Do you have a project management background and passion for helping people
- Utilise your expertise to directly contribute to continued success & growth
- Work for a supportive company in a collaborative environment
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. Over the past two years, we have experienced continuous growth to now having over 2,400 dedicated employees, alongside the opening of an additional four offices. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Adelaide, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
The Project Manger role underpins the sustainability and growth of EML by supporting, implementing and proactively managing projects and initiatives including national projects/initiatives, continuous improvement of operational processes and development of the business model to ensure adaptability to changing environment.
This role is responsible for robust change, risk and communication planning to ensure all key deliverables are achieved and embedded into operations in accordance with project and contract management standards.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Regularly monitor and report on progress to key stakeholders using reports, dashboards and presentations, including project progress, risks/issues and proposed solutions.
- Make appropriate recommendations for ongoing Strategy improvement
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation. Maintain awareness of industry developments and trends and respond effectively to changes.
- Manage project elements end to end, engage with key stakeholders and align people, process and technology to ensure scope, budgets, requirements, milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Actively maintain and promote policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Project Management role, working within in a fast-paced business environment
- Qualification aligned to Project Management would be advantageous
- Background in project management and risk and compliance alongside implementing change
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- Onsite Learning and Development Team
- End of Month Celebration Events
- 17.5% annual leave loading
We aim to attract top talent at EML, those who are looking for a rewarding career. As part of our recruitment process, we may ask you to complete an online assessment as well as a series of video-based questions.