Secure long-term salary position, Growing company requires good full time permanent staff, Working for an established and well recognized company.
Eastern Suburbs Horticulture is one of Sydney's premier horticultural companies who specialize in all aspects of landscape management, both residential and commercial.
Eastern Suburbs Horticulture is looking for a Senior Horticultural Team Leader, employed primarily in the residential maintenance department as a hands on leading hand supervisor. The successful candidate will ensure a high quality of standard is met daily, along with assuring all WHS & Environmental standards are met and maintained at all times
- At least 3 years experience and/or Cert III in Horticulture (or similar) and employment in similar past garden maintenance position
- Experience on all general gardening equipment + light landscaping equipment
- Current and valid manual driver's license (class C) - essential
- Able to manage 1-2 staff on any given day
- Time management and client relationship skills
Applicants with the following will be look upon favorably:
- Have a good knowledge of the Eastern Suburbs
- Strong Horticultural knowledge
Our work commences at 6:00am and ranges from high-end residential landscape care to commercial maintenance around the Sydney harbor side.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
* Short-listed applicants will only be contacted. Interviews will be taking place on Saturday 12th & Saturday 19th of September, with employment commencing as soon as applicant is ready.