Competitive Salary, depending on qualification and experience, Stable long-term employment, Input, experience, and ideas valued.
Gfe GROUP exists to improve how businesses use and manage energy through smart technology and great relationships.
Our tailored energy saving solutions have been reducing power costs and helping our clients across Australia create better economic and environmental results by using energy more efficiently for over 10 years.
We are a proud, family owned local business that is built on the foundations of hard work, innovation and creating deep relationships,
About the role
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and proactive Project Coordinator who provides high-quality project coordination support to our Director, field staff and customers.
This position plays a key role in the smooth operation of the team and the quality and timeliness of the project delivery within the team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Plan and manage assigned projects from initiation through to project closure.
- Project coordination and support, including project set up, purchase/ordering goods and materials, managing all project documentation, financials, creation, and management of project schedules.
- Create, track and monitor purchase orders, invoices, budgets across all projects.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all gfe staff in all aspects of project management ensuing projects are delivered to meet customer expectations. That includes working closely with the field staff, to assist with design and construction of each project and providing timely and accurate project information (reporting) to the client, project team and all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify improvement opportunities in gfes general operations processes and provide/implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain quality systems for the team, including document control.
- Other general office daily duties.
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate must have previous administrative and project experience, and preferably possess the following skills and qualities:
Tertiary qualification in project management an advantage
Proven project coordination experience, 3-5 years proven experience in this field
Experience with CRM systems (SIMPRO preferred but not a necessity)
Intermediate to advanced computer skills across the MS Office suite, particularly in Excel and Word.
Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to bring solutions to problems
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Whats on offer
- Competitive Salary, depending on qualification and experience
- Stable long-term employment
- Standard working hours Monday to Thursday, early finish Friday
- Input, experience, and ideas valued
- Autonomy in the role
- Enjoyable small boutique team in the office and in the field
- Office location southern Gold Coast near shops & cafes
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, click APPLY to submit your CV and cover