Flexible, family-friendly, collaborative and fun team culture, Join a nationally recognised and growing provider, Our Values: Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation.
- Part-Time (0.5 FTE) ongoing opportunity based in Pymble
- $70K annual salary (pro-rata) + superannuation + leave loading + salary packaging benefits
- Flexible, family-friendly, collaborative and fun team culture
- Join a nationally recognised and growing provider of Specialist Mental Health and Disability Services
About this opportunity
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic & talented Personal Assistant to assist the General Manager Services NSW/ACT.
Operating in a dynamic, complex and constantly changing environment, this role is focused on providing value-adding support services that support the delivery of Wellways' strategic and operational outcomes. The role operates within an environment of targets, deliverables and tight timelines across a wide variety of activities.
The role requires a high degree of autonomy and forward planning and priorities can change on a daily basis.
Ideally, you will have experience supporting a senior manager in a medium to large organisation. You can pick things quickly and see the relationships and connections between them. You need to be professional in both presentation and communication and enjoy working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Key to success in the role is the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work outputs and manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders. You can adjust your approach as you respond to each situation.
If this is you, you're in luck: we have the perfect opportunity for you to do all these things - right here, with us.
What do you need
- Minimum of 3 years of personal assistance experience
- Solid administration skills and experience in the provision of administrative support in a matrix management environment
- A current valid Driver Licence
- Satisfactory Police Records Check [less than 12 months old] and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement
- Right to Work within Australia
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
Our Values: Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment, Participation
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Wellways is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunities to undertake professional training and development. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applications close 20 September 2020
We warmly encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people with a lived experience of mental health and disability to apply.
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.