Lead and motivate our front customer service specialists, A great opportunity to work for an Industry Leading Company, Permanent opportunity!.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities'.
Westfield Carousel is located on the Albany Highway in Perth’s southeast, just 12 kilometres from the CBD. It caters to nearly one third of the city’s population with the Total Trade Area population exceeding 645,000. A $350 million redevelopment, completed in 2018, delivered a new David Jones department store as well as 70 new specialty stores, including 20 restaurants and 50 fashion retailers. Westfield Carousel now comprises 350 retailers across fashion, food, lifestyle, dining and entertainment. The open-air rooftop dining and entertainment precinct features a fully refurbished HOYTS, including a 14-screen complex and an upgraded LUX Lounge featuring a menu designed by celebrity chef, Manu Feildel. A new iPlay, a dedicated kid’s play area and outdoor amphitheatre on the rooftop provides casual entertainment for customers, day and night. As part of the redevelopment, Westfield Carousel introduced a range of new services including WA’s first shopping centre valet service, dedicated Uber pick up and drop off zones and Park+.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield living centres, and as such, the role of Car Park Supervisor is critical to our success.This is an exciting time to be involved in Parking Experience at Scentre Group. The ‘Westfield Park+’ brand has launched and now sits in a market leading position as we continue to explore innovative technologies designed to enhance the experiences of our customers as they arrive, park and depart our living centres.
Reporting to the Services Manager, the Car Park Supervisor manages the day to day operations of the car park to ensure a seamless and safe parking experience for our customers while delivering upon the commercial expectations of the business.
The responsibilities of this role revolve around managing the physical environment, people, processes, commercial and technical. They include:
- Lead, coach and develop the parking experience team to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to improve the parking journey
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure operational processes and SOP‘s are being carried out daily and maintain a sense of overall operational awareness amongst the team
- Dive into the data to extract trends and insights that unlock future opportunities and improvements
- Drive awareness of the importance of parking experience and identify potential opportunities to resolve elements of customer frustration
- Partner with Facilities to identify maintenance and works that will ensure a safe car park for customers and staff
- Partner with the Centre Risk and Security Manager to manage Workplace Health and Safety including review and update WH&S documentation including WH&S Management Plan, Traffic Management Plan, and Peak Traffic Flow Plan
- Develop and deliver reporting, revenue assurance, loss mitigation.
What will set you apart from the rest
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. We recognise that the required skills and experience are attained across a wide range of roles in various industries. Ideally, we would like you to have an interest in Shopping Centre & Car Park operational management.
You will be a passionate, detail-oriented, innovative and customer experience focused individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and high performing team culture!
- An energetic people leader who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Commercially savvy and prior oversight of business financials, namely income driving and expense reduction strategies
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly and share existing skills with the team
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise high volumes of incoming requests during busy periods
- Strong data analysis skills to identify trends and insights for the living centre’s Parking Experience and strategy
- Strong computer skills and technical interest (including generating and analysing statistical reports in excel)
What sets us apart from the rest
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well being discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!