Be part of an organisation that helps support Aussie businesses, Create content about the topics you want to cover, Great opportunity for a copywriter to gain experience in content marketing.
Do you like getting right down into the details of a story Do you like picking apart complex issues and putting them back together in a way that anyone can read This could be the perfect role for you.
How youll play your part in supporting Australian businesses
Joining a newly formed business unit, youll be the brains behind some of the most important content in the business. Youll use your keen eye for detail, hunger to get to the root of an issue and, of course, stellar writing skills to craft engaging stories about corporate and HR issues that affect businesses across the country.
Youll know exactly who youre talking to with each piece of content you create, and tailor your writing style so that youre capturing their attention every time. With a constant flow of complex topics to cover, youll have the opportunity to select the stories you want to get stuck into. This role is also a perfect next step if youre a copywriter looking to get into content marketing.
A bit about you
- Youre a writer through and through. You love getting right down into the details to generate content that tells a story.
- Youre an expert at wrangling complex information and presenting it in a clear, concise way.
- If youve got exposure to HR issues already, thats a big plus. If not, a keen interest in the space is the next best thing.
- Youve got a solid grip of SEO best practice. You also have some familiarity with an enterprise CMS, but we can coach you on this too if necessary.
- Youre proactive and focused, you like to keep one step ahead of your own day and you look for opportunities to help our your team.
A bit about us
Were in business to help business. For over 190 years, Business Australia has stood by business owners - untying legal knots, boosting efficiency, advocating for better conditions and helping them grow. Our members are free to keep doing what inspires their passion, knowing were here to help with the rest.
Be a part of our unique culture
Were committed to building a better Australia and providing equitable opportunities for everyone regardless of identity, background, disability or any other non-merit factor. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
- Be hands-on with cutting edge marketing tools in a large and rapidly evolving organisation.
- Contribute to a high-performing team and experience the professional and personal growth that comes with it.
- Work in a business that helps make a real difference in peoples lives
- Immerse yourself with professional, passionate and customer focussed people
- Receive hands-on career development and training grow your future
- Get access to Health Insurance, EAP, discounts for gym, movies, major retailers and so much more.
Does this role sound perfect for you Wed love to chat, so go ahead and apply now!
please make sure you send your application through the Seek ad only.