Opportunity for a personal and professional Administration professional, Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills, Use your initiative in this fast-paced and autonomous position!.
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with more than 35 years experience delivering quality projects across Australia. Privately owned, we employ more than 250 high-performing construction and support professionals from our established offices in Perth, Adelaide, Maroochydore and Brisbane with a turnover in excess of $350 million. BADGE partners with clients in a diverse range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $110 million.
Based in our Bulimba office, we are looking for a professional and personable individual to fill the role of Construction Administration Support. This role provides administrative support to the construction teams and Manager Brisbane.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an Administrative position and be able to demonstrate your experience in all or some of the following:
- Ability to build constructive and proactive relationships with internal and external clients;
- Coordinating and minuting meetings, including prompt and correct distribution;
- Reconciliation of visa statements;
- Managing various spreadsheets, databases and registers;
- Managing company and personnel licencing and booking staff training;
- Coordinating office maintenance, ordering office consumables, uniforms and stationery;
- High level IT skills, including experience in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to make quick, clear and concise decisions;
- Providing high level administration support to corporate, procurement and construction teams;
- General day to day administrative tasks as delegated, including operation of switchboard;
We are looking for a proactive person who uses their time management skills and initiative to be kept busy. This is a fast-paced environment where you must have the ability to manage deadlines, prioritise work, take ownership of your tasks and be accountable in all that you do. You must operate with integrity, and honesty at all times.
What we offer:
We dont just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! BADGE offers career development opportunities in a fun and supportive environment. If you meet the criteria above, work with integrity and accountability and are looking for a new challenge, we can offer you:
- An enjoyable, friendly and professional working environment;
- Development, support and career progression;
- Strong team culture;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work-life balance;
At BADGE our vision is to be Contractor of Choice. To achieve this we partner with our clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers and work together to deliver outstanding projects.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
No agency emails or phone calls please.