Small Team, Fast Paced, Team Player Required, Fast paced environment dealing with large volumes, Highly reputable company.
Airmaster is a leading provider of air-conditioning and building services solutions to commercial building owners, industrial centres and retail outlets in Australia. The business currently employs nearly 1000 people including apprentices across Australia and New Zealand.
Due to recent changes, we require a full time Australian and New Zealand Payroll Officer with end to end experience. Supporting 4 payruns (alternating with 1 other), including reconciliation of monthly leave, super and payroll tax.
If you are responsible, invested, with a high attention to detail and accuracy then this role may be suited to you. This role is fast paced with a high degree of administrative components currently within it, so the ideal candidate requires resilience, adaptability, and continuous improvement long term thinking. You must be results driven and have experience with processing large payruns (excess of 300 employees).
Strong attention to detail is a must with proven capability to meet payroll requirements, deadlines and accuracy with multiple payrolls.
What we offer: Working in a business that values its people, has good health and wellbeing programs, social club (when COVID allows), and a flexible working environment. Opportunity to grow and develop and work on projects.
- Minimum 3+ years payroll end to end experience within a busy, fast paced environment dealing with large volumes.
- Experience with awards and IEA's.(Multiple payroll and HRIS system experience advantageous)
- Experience with NZ IRD, kiwsaver, payroll tax, super and ATO including 3rd parties and insurers
- Portable Long Service Leave (advantageous)
- Proven experience calculating and finalising terminations (various)
- Knowledge and experience with rosters, allowances and codes within multiple payroll systems (advantageous)
- Relevant up-to-date knowledge and ability to interpret both Australian and NZ employment legislation including tax, awards, legislation and Fair Work NES.
- Proven ability and willingness to be adaptable and resilient.
- Proven excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, face to face).
- Proven active team player, team first approach.
- Experience with work health and safety reporting including liaising and providing details in insurers (advantageous)
- Advanced MS office Essential including PPT.
- Sharepoint, VISIO, and HR3 preferred (not essential)
- Accounting Qualification or similar (preferred not essential)
If you wish to become a valued member of the Airmaster team, please click APPLY NOW to send in a resume and cover letter expressing why you are interested in this role.
Airmaster Australia strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Job closes 5pm 15 September 2020.