Full time position with competitive salary and benefits, Located in Braddon with free parking, Be the right hand of an amazing CEO and Deputy CEO.
Full time position with competitive salary and benefits
Great location in Braddon with free parking
Work with two fabulous Executives
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our fabulous team. This is a newly created role and will be responsible for providing strong operational support to the Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Chief Executive Officer to assist with the smooth running of the organisation whilst nurturing internal and external business relationships.
Your New Role
You will be the right hand to two of the most passionate Executives in a fabulous organisation.
Your duties include:
- First point of contact for all queries on behalf of CEO and Deputy CEO
- Provide high level executive support including management of diaries, appointments and scheduling priorities;
- Compile information for Board meetings;
- Liaise with individuals at all levels on sensitive and confidential matters, ensuring that all information is shared on a need to know basis;
- Coordinate visits for the CEO and Deputy CEO including logistics of meeting rooms, presentations and catering;
- Coordinate any travel arrangements;
- Assist with writing reports;
- Preparing written correspondence including letters, contracts and tenders;
- Provide a full range of administrative and clerical support services, including filing and records management, mail, maintenance of registers and database/ spread-sheet work, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports, agendas and minutes.
- Provide assistance to other similar like positions in times of emergency and/or priority deadline
What we offer
CatholicCare's employment benefits include a generous salary packaging option and professional development in a family friendly environment. The position is located in Braddon (opposite the Canberra Centre) with free parking on site.
CatholicCare is the social services arm of the Catholic Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn. Our mission is to provide quality services to people by promoting healthy, inclusive communities through relationships, partnerships and collaboration.
The ideal person we are seeking has:
- Qualification in Business/Administration Management or related field
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ability to upwardly manage a busy CEO and Deputy CEO
- Be in possession of a Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card
- Current drivers license
You will also be required to undergo a National Police Check.
To apply you must:
- Attach an updated resume
- Covering letter
- Address each area in the selection criteria.
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Please send your applications to:
Director People & Culture - Melissa McCarthy
For more information or to apply please visit:
Closing Date: Friday 18 September 2020
*Please note shortlisting and interviews will be ideally undertaken within two weeks of the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CatholicCare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.