Full Time Permanent Work, Great culture and great team environment, Genuine career progression opportunities within a large and growing organisation.
KGF is a large beef processing plant and our production site is located in Kilcoy. Established 66 years ago, we are now one of the largest beef processors in Australia and currently employing over 1500 staff. KGF is proud to acknowledge our employees are the key to our success.
Kilcoy Global Foods Value Add department is a fast growing section of the business that produces; mince, steak, patties and other value added products.
Our state of the art processing capabilities mean Kilcoy Global foods constantly produce world class product with speed and procession. We have the technology that enables large volume yet flexibility to cater to our customer needs.
Protein Solutions FMCG Process Packers
All positions are manual handling, physically demanding, fast and repetitive
Monday to Friday (38 hours p/week)
- Day Shift: 5:45am 2:21pm
Day shift = $21.45 p/h
Benefits of working with KGF;
- Annual leave + sick leave accruals
- Secure, stable and permanent employment
- Experience not required and full training is provided
- Overtime available
- Additional 15% penalties for afternoon shift workers
- A roster system that allows a great work/life balance
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Onsite canteen and butcher shop
- An easy commute from Caboolture, North Brisbane and close to the Sunshine Coast
- Great culture and great team environment
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer, and make every effort to select the best qualified individual for the job based on job related qualifications and experiences. Some of the information KPC collects via your application form and resume is personal information as defined by the Privacy Act. All information provided via your application form and resume is treated as confidential.
To apply for this role, please fill out your personal details below and attach your resume on the following page.
All future employees will be required to present proof of identification (Driver's Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate) if you have a scanned copy of one of these documents you may wish to attach them at the end of this application.
* Each applicant must provide their own email address, one unique email address per application.
* 417 Visa holders welcome to apply if residing in Australia (please attach visa grant number)
* If you are Under 18 years of age please download the Under 18 Consent Form and email