- Clifton Hill Location
- Established Company
- Broad range of Administration activities
- Great Team Environment
An excellent opportunity exists for an up and coming Administration Assistant to perform a broad range of activities across the Administration team.
The role will perform core Administration functions and support both the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable roles to achieve all objectives of the team.
Your ability to communicate effectively, provide support to a busy office and multi task will place you high on our list of candidates.
This is a full time position and will focus on the following areas:
Key Components of the role:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Support Accounts Payable role to complete key activities
- Support Accounts Receivable role to complete key activities
- Assist the management team in many areas of Administration
Accounts Payable Activities:
- Day to day responsibility to support the payables function
- Matching purchase orders to invoices, General Ledger coding, entry of invoices into the system, reconciliation of creditor accounts, liaison with suppliers and processing electronic payments.
Accounts Receivable Activities:
- Day to day responsibility to support the receivables function
- Assist with debtors accounts including allocating receipts, daily banking related reconciliations, allocating payments and in time some debt collection
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to multi-task, work independently and maintain composure in a busy environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage time to meet deadlines and expectations
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eager to learn and willing to take on new challenges
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We are seeking a flexible candidate with a friendly and approachable demeanour and a desire to complete all tasks accurately and within agreed timelines.
This position is available now so the right candidate can commence immediately and strengthen our Administration team.
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Administration & Office Support