FenceWright is 100% Australian-owned security fencing company specialising in the supply and installation of fences and gates in locations around Australia.
We are seeking experienced Fencing Leading Hands to join our Brisbane team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this position will involve installing various types of security fencing through Queensland. Interstate or regional travel may be required from time to time.
You will be responsible for leading a team of labourers, completing tasks on time and in accordance with our strict safety and quality procedures.
Successful applicant will possess the following:
- Current Licence
- General Construction Industry White Card
- Physically fit and healthy with the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test
- Previous Leading Hand experience in commercial sector
- Installation experience of various security fencing - must have commercial chainmesh experience
- Be able to work autonomously and manage a team/personnel on site
- Ability and willingness to teach others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Good Problem Solving skills/Strategic Thinking
- Ability to read plans/drawings and fencing specifications
- Ability to follow processes
- Knowledge and understanding of power tools and hand tools
Further to the above the following will be advantageous:
- Machine tickets
(e.g. Skidsteer, Excavator, EWP, WSAH, Fit Tested, Truck License, etc.)
- Concreting experience
Rate of pay $40.00/Hr, FMCV and tools provided to the right applicant.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please email your resume.