Kalgoorlie Residential, 7 on 7 off roster, Immediate Start.
Ultim8 Security Group is currently seeking experienced Security Officers for multiple mine site security positions.
- Working on a 7 on 7 off rotating roster.
Duties in this position can include, but not limited to the following;
- Perform access control functions for varying areas
- Static guarding
- Monitor CCTV and respond to alarms
- Conduct Fitness for Work Testing
- Assist with emergency first response
- Provide first aid treatment
Essential requirements to be considered for this role are;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide variety of clients in a professional manner, displaying tact and diplomacy when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision and complete all rounds and associated work during the shift.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate calmly and with integrity in difficult or potential for conflict situations
- Previous Mining Security or Gatehouse operations experience ideal
- Previous First Aid experience advantageous
- Current Senior First Aid or above
- Hold a current Security Officer license (WA)
- Be able to pass a Police Clearance
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian "C" Class Drivers Licence.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Certificate in Collection of pathology other than Blood (Can get after commencing)
If you possess all the essential qualifications/licenses and you are a dedicated security professional that can demonstrate a proven work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
As this position is residential, to be considered you must reside in Kalgoorlie. No FIFO applicants.
Applications close on Sunday 20th September 2020
Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Trades & Services