Programmed Pest Management requires a Senior Pest Technician to join our successful team.
Must be experienced in the following:
Residential Pest Management: Treatment of all pest types in residential premises. These include treatments for cockroaches, silverfish, ants, rodents and spiders.
Commercial Pest Management: Treatment of all pest types in commercial and industrial premises, including fumigations.
Our current accounts include some of Australias largest retailing chains, major manufacturing industries, holiday resorts, major hotels, food manufacturing and processing plants, as well as many city high rise buildings.
- Real Estate Property Managers
- Residential House & Property Owners
- Commercial Business such as Restaurants, Coffee Shops and Food Service Areas
- Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Nursing Homes.
We are looking for experienced, customer focused, reliable and committed people to join our team in Brisbane. A pest control technician at Programmed Pest Management must be willing to go above and beyond the customers expectations and work as part of a team.
This isn't a typical 9-5 desk job - you'll always be on the move, however we will only be a phone call away. Our promise to you is that through our excellent training you will be an expert in this field.
To be successful in this role you must be:
* Experienced and licensed in accordance with QLD Health requirements
* Committed to providing a high level of customer service
* Goal driven and motivated to succeed
* A team player with a positive attitude
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Ability to use our On Line Booking and Scheduling System
* Current manual driver's licence
What we offer:
* Full training and support
* The opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and dynamic environment
* The opportunity to be involved with a company experiencing rapid growth
About the role
As part of our team, you will have the exciting opportunity create an exciting career as a professional pest manager with ongoing training and development. You will be able to work both autonomously and in a team, and contribute to a positive and inspirational team environment. As well as increasing your team building and leadership skills.
Benefits and perks
The position provides numerous benefits which include:
- A competitive salary ($45K to $52K) & commission scheme based on sales to increase your income.
- A company car provided for work purposes
- A company fuel card
- Uniform and PPE provided
- All Equipment provided
- Ongoing sales and practical skills training
- Family owned business dedicated to supporting local and community careers
Skills and experience
- Pest Control Technician licence including Timber Pests for QLD
- Manual Australian drivers licence
- Can work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Be driven by hard work and incentives
This position isn't for a bludger but more designed for an employee who wants to have crack at making some decent money.