Collaborating within a fast-paced and high performing team!, A great opportunity to work for an Industry Leading Company, Creating memorable experiences for our shoppers.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As part of the National Facilities Management team, you will support our Asset Teams in delivering extraordinary experiences every day. You will be responsible for the integrated management and maintenance of the infrastructure in each of our assets, ensuring life safety, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and innovation; enabling each asset to achieve its full potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for a facilities professional to join our Westfield Nortth Lakes asset in Queensland.
Westfield North Lakes is located 25 kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD in one of the region’s fastest-growing areas. The centre caters to a trade area population of nearly 420,000 people. A leading retail and lifestyle destination in the area, Westfield North Lakes is home to many of Australia’s best-known retailers including Myer, Target, Big W, Kmart, Coles, Woolworths, ALDI, Dan Murphy’s, Rebel and IKEA. The centre also boasts an Event Cinemas complex, a fresh food market and a casual al fresco dining precinct.
Reporting into the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that the facilities' services are maintained and continuously improved for optimum service delivery to our customers.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support the centre team day-to-day in delivering best in class hard and soft service lines to deliver excellence in customer and retailer experience
- Ensure all asset maintenance, repair and capital works is accurate and delivered on time and budget, completed to the best possible standards
- Utilise the asset management computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for all work order management and prioritisation
- Build engaging relationships with service providers to ensure deliverables are completed, compliant on time and within budget
- Assist with the delivery of asset initiatives for environmental targets and improve on delivery wherever possible
- Respond to and resolve customer and retailer problems in relation to facilities’ services; partner and collaborate on cross-team projects and initiatives as detailed in the Reactive Maintenance SLAs.
The role is being offered as a full-time permanent position.
What will set you apart from the rest
- Relevant experience in retail, property, hospitality, property, facilities, building or other customer service environment
- Trade qualifications or technical experience in building, property or facility services will be highly regarded but not essential
- Commercial acumen and demonstrated experience balancing financial needs with technical outcomes
- Proven capabilities in supervising contractors, clarifying instructions and priorities to stakeholders
- Ability to deliver across 7-days a week in a dynamic environment
This role will suit someone who is ready for an exciting challenge; a team player; someone who is proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional standards of customer service in an operational and retail environment.
What will stand out will be your dedication to always look for ways to learn and show initiative within both our team and the business in areas such as sustainability for example. You’ll have a history of building a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
What sets us apart from the rest
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well being discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.