Great opportunity for individuals in Horsham or those considering relocating, Play a vital role in upholding Cummins strong presence in the region, Excellent development and growth opportunities.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this autonomous field service role will see you engage with our customers local to Horsham and Western Victoria. Youll form part of our high performing, automotive focused operation, working with a wide range of Cummins products. You will perform breakdown maintenance and be the go-to person as our customers technical liaison.
Whats in it for you
- Access to full relocation!!!
- Great earning opportunity with plenty of overtime and allowances
- Job security stable and consistent work with plenty of variety
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Laundered uniforms
- Safety equipment and PPE provided
- World class training and investment in your development
- Guaranteed Annual Remuneration Reviews
- Discounts on private health insurance, Microsoft products and Ford, Hyundai and BMW cars
- Field service experience
- Relevant trade qualification (Heavy Diesel)
- Heavy Duty Engine experience (previous Cummins experience ideal)
- Strong engine diagnostic experience
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with ability to develop customer relationships
- The ability to work autonomously/remotely for extended periods
- A genuine commitment to workplace safety
- A valid drivers license
Cummins Inc., a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The companys products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (U.S.), since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people in approximately 190 countries and territories.
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself up for success starts right here!
Submit your application online today!
Please note, only candidates with Working Rights for Australia and residing in Australia will be considered.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.