SERVICE MANAGER POSITION
We are an established, leading Australian Importer, Wholesaler and Distributor of car audio electronics, UHF, mobile connectivity and automotive related accessory products to the retail market in Australia and NZ (with brands including AERPRO, Gator, Crystal, Clarion, Stadium and Thinkware) and now seek an enthusiastic, vibrant person to manage our small but dynamic service team. You will work Full Time Mon - Fri in a modern, clean environment in our offices situated at Braeside, Victoria and will have a passion for Customer Service, a willingness to learn about innovative new products and love managing and communicating with people. You will have three administration support people reporting to you as well as Service Technicians and you will be reporting directly to the General Manager. You will also work in conjunction with our Sales Team and Product Development Team to ensure the Customer Service issues for which you will be responsible for are duly met in terms of our expectations.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Management of Personnel and workflows, both administration and technician repairs
- Resolving day to day problems with Trade Customers (as well as Consumers) across the retail, wholesale and warehousing sectors; finding solutions and implementing accordingly.
- Pro-active communication with our State Representatives across Australia, customers and transport carriers, dealing with issues in relation to Warranty Repairs, Credit Claims, Returns etc.
- Bookings (in and out) and management of Credit Claims, Returns, Repairs and Exchanges.
- System maintenance and Reporting for all customer service related processes and tasks as appropriate
- Receive incoming calls and emails (processed via ticket system) and action accordingly.
- Dealings with and reporting to Clarion Malaysia and Thailand in respect to Warranty issues and Spare Parts
- Dealings with, and reporting to major automotive dealerships in regards to Clarion Warranty and change-over issues
- Assessment and Processing of returned stock from our Trade Customers
- Maintaining & building relationships with all our customers (Retail and Wholesale) through the service of all our products and order related queries
Key Requirements of this role include:
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- The ability to work under pressure with accuracy, clear and focused problem solving and decision-making skills, enabling quick and accurate resolution of issues
- Exceptional phone skills and active listening
- Excellent people skills, communication, time management, organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to liaise with other team members within our organisation across Australia and New Zealand
- Regularly review all service operations and determine actions to increase effectiveness in service efficiency, accuracy and optimal customer communication
- Strong Excel skillset and MS Office skills
- Brings an enthusiastic attitude to the team and displays leadership qualities, with at least 2 years Customer Service and Management experience.
- Ideally (but not a pre-requisite) have had experience dealing with consumer automotive products.
- An understanding of electronics and ability to quickly learn and understand the operation of new products.
- Ability to adhere to and enforce company policies and procedure
If you meet the above requirements and enjoy working within a team, then this job is for you and you should apply immediately.