Again Faster Australia is a local family owned and run business, and is Australias leading supplier of fitness equipment. As we branch out further into Australia/NZ, as well as Asia, our team continues to grow and we need another professional to join our close-knit team at our head office in Lawnton, Brisbane.
We are looking for someone to manage the day to day operations of our Warehouse and inventory. The hours will be 8:30am 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal person for this role, is going to be self-motivated, self-driven, and have the ability to work autonomously but also able to work with a team to achieve a shared goal in a effective and efficient way. In addition to have required skills and experience that are listed for this role, our Warehouse Coordinator will have to be able to think of their feet, be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and always be thinking of ways to improve processes. There will be times where your role will be a high-pressure environment and you will need to be able to manage your workload accordingly.
The ideal Warehouse Coordinator should be prepared and capable of taking responsibility and ownership for all aspects of their role.
In this position you will be responsible for various areas within warehousing, including Receiving and Dispatching Logistics and Stock Control. Being able to think on your feet is important as you will be faced with complex logistics that require thought and process implementation.
- Lead the day to day operations of the warehouse and inventory management.
- Picking, packing and dispatching of orders, within specified time frames. Outward shipment orders to be picked, double checked for accuracy, packed in a secure manner with a mind to minimising freight charges and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Receiving and checking inward shipments - up to container loads unloading containers, counting stock, updating systems related to receipt of shipments. Any discrepancies to be followed up promptly and steps put in place to rectify lost value and to correct discrepancies
- Liaise with transport companies to arrange collections and deliveries as required good communication and negotiation skills are required.
- Maintain the warehouse area in a clean and tidy state, working within the Occupational Health and Safety standards of your state.
- All other general warehouse duties including frequent use of Forklift.
- Inward shipments to be unpacked, checked against an invoice or inter branch stock transfer list and put away into allocated locations within the warehouse pallet racking. Shortages or other errors to be followed up promptly and steps put in place to rectify lost value and to correct discrepancies.
Ideal Qualifications and Skills:
- Counterbalance Forklift Driving (If you dont have a Forklift License youll be required to get one)
- Intermediate computer skills spreadsheets, emails etc.
- Good communication skills (verbally and written).
- Working independently or as part of a team.
- An eye for detail and a customer focused attitude
- The ability to work within stringent time-frames/under pressure
- A quality and results focused approach
- Ability to lift items of 20kgs and above
Training for our Neto system will be provided. Applicants without a current forklift license will be required to obtain this qualification.