Attractive package, Flexible working, Amazing team.
Over the next five years we are looking to scale up our business. This means
- 8x revenue growth
- 5x team size growth
The core mission of the Ignite Head of Sales is to increase sales revenue from new and existing customers.
Head of Sales is expected to identify and reach out to prospective customers and position solutions that generate value for them and Ignite.
As a brand ambassador for Ignite and member of the Ignite leadership team, the Head of Sales exemplifies the values and behaviours of our organisation.
It is the responsibility of the role
- To ensure Ignite achieves sales targets through the right deals
- To support the Managing Director in the development of the sales strategy
- To implement the sales strategy, by developing and successfully executing a sales plan of action.
- To develop new business (not account management)
- To maintain pipeline quality
- Practice role model sales competencies and behaviours
- Measure and improve sales process and accuracy
- Build the sales team
- Are a proactive self-starter
- Excel at networking
- Love solving problems
- Understand business value drivers
- Communicate persuasively
- Lead by example
- Show empathy
We are looking for someone to join the leadership team and grow the sales capability. Experience in having grown a healthy and quality sales pipeline is essential.
You will have experience in selling business-to-business services. We want to hear about the customer success stories.
We are a people business. We want to hear about how you have successfully worked with teams and grown capability around you.
- Competitive salary and On-Target Earnings available.
- Flexible working.
- 6 weeks paid parental leave.
- A holiday on your birthday.
- And most importantly..
We will help each other succeed
Your On-Target Earnings will be measured through a whole of team approach covering all sales above and beyond your individual successes.
We have a well-established sales process, CRM system and reporting to get you started.
You will be supported by a talented team through prospect analytics, pre-sales, and network conversations.
You will have access to our part-time sales coach.
We have customer referrals and case studies to give you confidence.
The candidate selection process will cover the following steps to ensure you are right for us and we are right for you:
- Submit your application for review
- Introduce yourself through a video recording
- Video interview with Head of HR
- Video interview with Sales Coach
- Final interview with Managing Director
- Background and reference check
- Coffee video catch-up with Head of Operations and some team members
- Welcome to the Ignite team
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Australia.
Ignite welcomes applications from anyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, and/or any other visible or non-visible characteristics. All too often we see organisations full of the same or similar people, and we dont want that, we want diversity. We believe that a diverse set of people will improve our organisation and will ultimately change the way we work for the better.