Highly visible role within the Toll Group, Further your career within a Tier one Supply Chain Organisation, Agile and dynamic environment.
At Toll, were on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. And thats exactly what our people do every day. With over 130 years experience, and a network spanning 50 countries, 1,200 locations and 40,000 staff, we have the scale - and smarts - to solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge. At Toll, we do more than just logistics. We move the businesses that move the world.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world
A rare opportunity has now become available for a self-starting Senior Operations Leader to join our Retail, Consumer & Healthcare business unit as a Senior Business Manager. In this role, you will partner and support one of our major customers, a globally renowned retail brand that we are proud to have had a 15+ year trading partnership with. This is a major account within our business and operates across multiple sites including a 25,000 sqm warehouse with 3 mezzanine floors and employs up to 250 staff.
- Translate the customer and business strategy into specific goals, concrete targets and key initiatives, designed to grow profitability and an organic business and customer partnership.
- Develop and deliver a culture of safety, operational excellence and continuous improvement, with demonstrated year on year improvements.
- Champion and lead the delivery of superior and high quality customer collaboration, driving positive operational output and customer experiences
- Retain and develop high performing teams through the delivery of an effective people and organisation strategy that includes effective employee engagement, mentoring, coaching and succession planning.
- Drive and deliver optimised cost and service options for customers, focusing on diligent cost management and optimal delivery of value added services.
- Overall management and governance of the site P&L
- 10 plus years business leadership experience managing diverse teams, preferably in a retail/warehousing environment and across multiple sites.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Management across all warehousing and transport functions
- Demonstrated ability and desire to develop people and teams.
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement across all levels.
- Genuine passion for exceeding customer expectation through operational efficiencies and business collaboration.
- Experience in full P&L management responsibilities.
- Tertiary qualifications within business, or other relevant degree an advantage.
Working at Toll
Created by our people, our five values - Customer, Teamwork, Progress, Accountability and Integrity - are our compass that guide our behaviour and define our culture, regardless of role, division or location.
At Toll, our single greatest advantage is our people, and we believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. We know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our peoples careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work. Being connected is at the core of what makes Toll great - its what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
You must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.